5 Facts You Should Know About Wall Clocks
It’s All About Pendulum Wall Clock Watches! It’s time to stop checking your smartphone, tablets, or laptops every few minutes when you need to know what time it is. For some, it’s a necessity; for others, it’s a habit or just plain boredom. They don’t have to be basic; they can be incredibly cool. Here are 5 great reasons why pendulum wall clock watches will quickly become your favorite piece of home decor:
1) The Numbers are HUGE There’s no squinting at these digits. Plus, since these clocks use pendulums instead of hands, you get more detail around their periphery—great for those with vision issues.
2) You Can See the Time Without Moving If you work from home, sit on the couch all day, or simply have terrible eyesight, this is a big deal.
3) They’re Easier to Read Even if the digits are large enough to see without straining, they might not be very legible if their colors aren’t bright enough. Not so with pendulum wall clock watches. Their inky blacks contrast nicely against the light colors that most people prefer in the living room—especially if you live in Florida.
4) Pendulum Wall Clock watches look better than those basic digital ones! why settle for something when there’s a better option available? A lot of us already feel bad about how much we spend on our phones and computers.
5) Best Wall Clocks Might Improve your quality of life how many times do you catch yourself staring aimlessly at your phone screen, just wishing for an app that could make the passage of time go by faster? At least with a classic-looking wall clock, you’ll be able to count down until lunchtime, break time, and quitting time. And if it happens to also tell you what temperature it is outside then all the better! We’ve given you five good reasons why pendulum wall clock watches are worth your consideration. Don’t let another moment go by without investing in one of these iconic pieces of furniture.
Best Oversized Wall Clocks
Shopping for a wall clock can be a difficult task. We understand that you want your clock to stand out, but you also want it to suit your home. Fortunately, there are some great oversized wall clocks on the market that can accomplish both. Oversized wall clocks come in all different shapes and styles, which is one of their many benefits. Some people prefer large dials so they have no trouble reading what time it is, while others enjoy more sleek designs that help keep a room’s décor cohesive instead of drawing attention away from other furniture. With something for everyone, there’s no need to overthink which oversized wall clock will work best for you or your home; we’ve got what you need right here.
Best Contemporary Wall Clocks
The right wall clock can bring an element of style and function to your home. So many people know about cuckoo clocks, but there are so many other types of clocks out there. Consider selecting a contemporary clock that can provide you with more than just time-telling. If you are going to spend money on a design feature for your home, make sure it’s something that looks good AND serves a purpose. Here are some of the best wall clocks available: –
1) Eclipse Outdoor Wall Clock – this outdoor clock is beautiful in all seasons. It has copper color hands and an aluminum frame which pops against any background color. It even features atomic timekeeping so you never have to worry about getting the wrong time!
2) Bennett & Fink Luxury Modern Mantel Clock – if you’re looking for something that looks more traditional, this is perfect! It has white numbers on a black face, reminiscent of those old-fashioned alarm clocks from the 60s. But it also provides modern functionality with three alarms, timer functions, and dual independent pendulums which will keep accurate time no matter where in the world you live!
3) Northern Industrial Uptown Hanging Clock – we love how whimsical this piece is. There are two different designs to choose from: one in gold with raised numerals and one in silver with etched numerals. Both look great mounted over a mantel or kitchen island.
4) Versa 5 Square Shatterproof Quartz Desk Clock – this is a minimalist quartz desk clock that doesn’t take up much space at all! And its shatterproof glass means it’s tough enough to handle everyday use without breaking down.
Best Budget-Friendly Wall Clocks
If you’re looking for budget-friendly options, these two clocks by John Lewis are great solutions. The first is a traditional cuckoo clock, with an old-fashioned design and a round shape that sits well on most walls. The second one is a mid-century modern wall clock with an oval face made of genuine walnut wood. The clean lines of its case would complement both retro and contemporary interiors very well. The white coloring matches almost any color scheme, too! For those who prefer something more minimalist, this ultra-thin digital LED clock by La Crosse Technology will add a touch of style to your room. It can be hung horizontally or vertically so it doesn’t take up much space on the wall at all. Plus, it has three modes: time only, time and date, or just date!
Add Coziness with Rustic Decor
As much as I love to bring a touch of warmth into my home with rustic decor, I wanted an actual ticking clock for my home. It’s funny because clocks are a necessary part of life—and living room decor. For example, without it, we would never know how late or early it is or even how much time we have left on our favorite show. But beyond that, having a nice wall clock in your house brings style and function into one perfect piece. Whether you want to enjoy its decorative appeal or need a good place to remind you when it’s time for work (or play).
One thing to consider when picking a great wall clock is size. Don’t be afraid to go big! Although most clocks won’t stick out like a sore thumb if they’re smaller, sometimes bigger is better and allows you to appreciate the details in each design. If space allows, try to find a larger wall hanging that’s at least 15 inches wide. You’ll feel like you’re in another era while simultaneously keeping track of everything around you thanks to these amazingly stylish pieces. Plus, it looks great with any design theme and adds color wherever it hangs (no pun intended). If your space is limited by walls or furniture placement, though, no worries – there are tons of small-scale options available, that still packs enough personality so that nobody will miss them.
Easy Ways to Decorate with a New Wall Clock
Wall clocks are one of those things that tend to get buried in a junk drawer somewhere because most people don’t want or know how to properly display them. The fact is, there are very few pieces of wall art as cool and eye-catching as a well-made wall clock. The trick is picking out one that fits your style (and doesn’t look like it came from Grandma’s basement). To avoid decorating disaster, let these creative ideas inspire you. From retro timepieces that add a pop of color and character to your space, to modern metal designs that won’t break the bank but still leave an impression on your wall.